During a Design Session with Fergus Flanagan Architects, by being on site we are able to communicate design ideas more comprehensively, by walking through each of the rooms we are able to get a full appreciation of the property in context – Natural light, how rooms connect and identify both the positive and negative elements of the property. Thinking about Extending or Renovating? Don’t know where to start? What will I get for my money? Why not have a Fergus Flanagan Architects “Design Session in Your Home”?
- Fergus Flanagan Architects can find the best potential in every property and are trained to utilise our design flare to give a vision of what the property can be.
- We can identify quickly if any urgent remedial works are required to the property.
- Fergus Flanagan Architects are committed to a progressive and responsible sustainable design approach, we can advise you what sustainable technologies would be most beneficial for your property, in terms of comfort and financial payback.
- During a Design Session in your home, we can communicate sketch ideas not just by delivering a sketch on site, but walking the clients through the designs so they fully understand them.
- We can inform you if you need planning permission for your project of if the proposed works fall under the criteria for Exempt Development.
- We can give you an estimated budget for your project. (A more accurate Budget Costing can be provided if your project proceeds).
- We can give you an estimated time-scale for your project, and advise whether you will have to move out of your home during construction.
- We can explain both the planning and construction aspects of the project.
- We can advise you about construction methods, explain the difference between using a Main Contractor and Direct Labour, and give you details of Fergus Flanagan Architects approved contractors.
If you would like to learn more about our “Design Session in Your Home” service, or to book a Design Session please fill out the contact form or contact us on the phone numbers below.